5-7% Commission, some items 2-4%
Part of the John Lewis Partnership (John Lewis, Waitrose, Greenbee) johnlewis.com has established itself as one of the top online department stores in the country with an enviable reputation for functionality, value and service. Johnlewis.com offers customers a wide range of products to suit varying budgets across:
Home and portable technology and appliances
Home and garden
Sport and leisure products
Gifts, toys and baby essentials
Johnlewis.com also offer:
• Free standard delivery on all orders over £30
• FREE Next-day delivery to any John Lewis shop (on selected items; and not to Peter Jones, London or Knight & Lee, Southsea)
• Premium delivery services available from £6.95.
• FREE 5 Year guarantee on all televisions
• FREE 2 Year guarantee on all White Goods (Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers) with FREE 3 Year Guarantee on John Lewis branded electrical appliances
• FREE 2 Year guarantee on all computers, with a free 90-day computer support line.
• Made to measure blind and curtains – delivered free and guaranteed within seven working days
• Furniture is usually delivered within seven working days
• Online ‘what’s new section’ – each week with new content: http://www.johnlewis.com/Magazine/FeatureArchive.aspx?Tab=date&Mag=3
• Swatch service
For the third year running, a Which? survey has voted John Lewis and Waitrose as Britain's favourite retailers (23 January 2008). In fact, John Lewis has been voted the UK’s favourite retailer in a poll of over 6000 shoppers. The Consumer Satisfaction Index 2008, carried out by retail analysts Verdict Research, asked customers to rate retailers in terms of range, price, convenience, quality, service, ambience, facilities and layout. We’re delighted to have improved our 2007 score and attained the highest ever score in the index.
Audio/TV Tech 2-3%